Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I sold my ('04, silver LX) element last fall because I was moving out of the country. Unfortunately my friend passed away so I came back to the US for the funeral...and then covid happened. Now I am here and in need of a car, and though I'm trying to be open to other options I can't imagine having any other car besides an element.

I am open to any color, and would love to find one from after 2005. I am in the Northeast and trying to drive to Michigan ASAP. Automatic or manual is fine.
My absolute max is $5,000 if it is completely ready for that long drive, but of course would prefer something less expensive.
Anyone on the East Coast as far south as North Carolina and as far north as Maine or somewhere in the states leading to Michigan know of any available elements? Any leads appreciated!

Thank you, and to anyone who has posted on this site before thank you more! I've learned a lot from reading these threads.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello,

I sold my ('04, silver LX) element last fall because I was moving out of the country. Unfortunately my friend passed away so I came back to the US for the funeral...and then covid happened. Now I am here and in need of a car, and though I'm trying to be open to other options I can't imagine having any other car besides an element.

I am open to any color, and would love to find one from after 2005. I am in the Northeast and trying to drive to Michigan ASAP. Automatic or manual is fine.
My absolute max is $5,000 if it is completely ready for that long drive, but of course would prefer something less expensive.
Anyone on the East Coast as far south as North Carolina and as far north as Maine or somewhere in the states leading to Michigan know of any available elements? Any leads appreciated!

Thank you, and to anyone who has posted on this site before thank you more! I've learned a lot from reading these threads.
Let me know if you are still looking..... Selling mine! Details for DM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts