Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I’m looking to buy an Element with under 100k miles (prefer much lower), no rust and a clean CARFAX.

Ideally, I’d like this:
  • 2007-2011 Element EX AWD Auto
Possible exceptions:
  • 2003-2006 Element EX AWD Auto with side airbags
  • 2007-2008 Element LX AWD Auto
The exceptions would need to be lower priced, lower miles, or both.

I live in Northern California but would consider an Element from neighboring states. Please DM me if you’re thinking of selling or have a good lead. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
www.cargurus.com Customize your search. Only one I found meeting your criteria within 500 miles of San Francisco

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, CarGurus is one of a dozen websites I check on a regular basis. The one you linked to is tempting but being that it’s an LX and it’s red, I’m shying away from it. I have such an elaborate formula of what’s acceptable. For instance, if it were that exact car as an EX or if it were an LX AWD with 50k miles, I’d be considering it even though it’s red.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the Bay Area, and my goodness any decently priced Elements here gets picked up within hours (I've seen minutes too). Hope you find something good! I'll be on the lookout for you as well.

·
Registered
2007 Element EX AWD AT (two!)
224 Posts
Yeah, tough around here to find a good one. Looked at a 2007 EX AWD MT today. Looked like it had been run hard and put away wet. Rear bumper beam was Swiss cheese. Wheels corroded all to heck. Engine compartment had a fair amount of corrosion. Clutch engaged almost as soon as you lifted it off the floor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts