Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
538 Posts
The outer edge of the center panel (around the gear thingy, stereo, etc) on my 2006 EX-P is scuffed up pretty badly and it's driving me nuts...I want to replace that center outline. Need it in grey. If there is some specific name for this that I don't know, please enlighten me :)
I can recommend a website that I have had excellent success in obtaining OEM Element parts at reasonable prices. Try and I think you will agree thay are an excellent source.

1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.