Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pair of headlights they want to sell?

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I have a pair of headlights off of a 1953 Pontiac Chieftan Deluxe. It's the
4-door model. Make me an offer. They are in MINT condition!!!

Heres a pic of the car:

Let me know!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pair of headlights off of a 1953 Pontiac Chieftan Deluxe. It's the
4-door model. Make me an offer. They are in MINT condition!!!

Heres a pic of the car:

Let me know!!
That's funny Aztec. My fault for not being clear. I need a pair of headlights for my 'HONDA ELEMENT'. :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still in the market to buy a pair of Element headlights on the cheap. I would also consider headlights w/ broken tabs as long as they come will all the broken pieces. The lens and casing needs to be in decent condition without cracks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Adamxa. I just checked both items and both are described having a 'broken internal bracket'?Both?! What are the chances of that? The only things that can break inside are the pivoting anchors. If the broken piece is off the main reflector dish then the headlight is pretty much useless to me as I won't be able to aim them. The seller will not open the item up to investigate and it is 'sold as is'. These two auctions are for right headlights so I am still in the market for a pair of 03-08 Honda Element headlights(L & R).;-)

·
Registered
109 Posts
not a problem PrimalElement, i could have sworn i gave you a left and right. but i will keep my eyes open and let you know of any good deals i find. and i will double check to make sure it is a Left and a Right next time :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the help Adamxa.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump up to the top

1 - 11 of 11 Posts