Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Been looking for a couple months now on Craigslist and FB, and feeling super discouraged (so many scams and fake ads)! I really want to purchase and own a Honda Element, but starting to feel it may not happen! Saw this club and thought I would join with the final hope of finding a decent Element!

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • Lower miles if possible (under 140,000)
  • No rust
  • Willing to travel up to 200 miles to purchase (from Los Angeles)
  • Clean title and title in sellers name (after tons of FB/Craigslist trial and error) :)
  • Reliable and in good mechanical shape
If you want to see your Element go to a good home or any leads at this point would be amazing! Really love the Elements and hope I don't have to settle for something else!

Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
113 Posts
For lower miles.....YOU WILL PAY. Don't be discouraged by anything with 100K+, as there are many available and the Element's reliability (as long as there has been regular maintenance) is hard to beat. If you were on the East coast, Imay have tried to talk you into mine as I am considering a new Ridgeline. Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For lower miles.....YOU WILL PAY. Don't be discouraged by anything with 100K+, as there are many available and the Element's reliability (as long as there has been regular maintenance) is hard to beat. If you were on the East coast, Imay have tried to talk you into mine as I am considering a new Ridgeline. Good luck!
Hey Htees, yeah I guess I meant by low miles under 120,000 :)

I may be on the East Coast in a couple months! I love the Ridgelines too, just a bit too big and a too high for the pup (she is getting older)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not broaden your search radius?
Thanks for replying! Mainly because I have been through the ringer with a lot of people, and folks canceling last minute or selling when I am scheduled to meet them, so I would like to not make a big time/distance commitment to finding one only to have my time wasted (again). I guess if it was a trusted person I wouldn't mind a bit of a drive, but it has been crazy trying find one!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why not broaden your search radius?
Thanks for replying! Mainly because I have been through the ringer with a lot of people, and folks canceling last minute or selling when I am scheduled to meet them, so I would like to not make a big time/distance commitment to finding one only to have my time wasted (again). I guess if it was a trusted person I wouldn't mind a bit of a drive, but it has been crazy trying find one!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I understand. I had to go to another state to get mine, brand new! Good luck to you!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Been looking for a couple months now on Craigslist and FB, and feeling super discouraged (so many scams and fake ads)! I really want to purchase and own a Honda Element, but starting to feel it may not happen! Saw this club and thought I would join with the final hope of finding a decent Element!

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • Lower miles if possible (under 120,000)
  • No rust
  • Willing to travel up to 200 miles to purchase
  • Clean title and title in sellers name (after tons of FB/Craigslist trial and error) :)
If you want to see your Element go to a good home or any leads at this point would be amazing! Really love the Elements and hope I don't have to settle for something else!

Thanks,
Jake
Hey Jake how about this 5 spd AWD in Riverside CA? I just asked if it was still available and awaiting a reply, looks like it was posted in the wrong section, the greetings and introductions instead of the trading post

For sale 2009 4WD 5 speed manual-Riverside, CA

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Jake how about this 5 spd AWD in Riverside CA? I just asked if it was still available and awaiting a reply, looks like it was posted in the wrong section, the greetings and introductions instead of the trading post

For sale 2009 4WD 5 speed manual-Riverside, CA
Thanks Wannahonda!! Really appreciate it! I already reached out, so we shall see! Thanks again!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • Lower miles if possible (under 120,000)
  • No rust
  • Willing to travel up to 200 miles to purchase

Thanks,
Jake
Have 2003 like new. Ex. Green. 31000 miles

·
Registered
2011 Honda Element
3 Posts
I need to sell my friend's 2011 black LX/EX (i need to find that out) which i'm guessing has 125k on it (which i will also check.) it's a 2WD and it needs some body work: tire chain scratches around the fender and a bad bondo job on the back corner! It's parked in my DTLA garage and I would LOVVVVVVE to see it go to a nice home! If that's of any interest then hit me up as hyperchris on aol. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need to sell my friend's 2011 black LX/EX (i need to find that out) which i'm guessing has 125k on it (which i will also check.) it's a 2WD and it needs some body work: tire chain scratches around the fender and a bad bondo job on the back corner! It's parked in my DTLA garage and I would LOVVVVVVE to see it go to a nice home! If that's of any interest then hit me up as hyperchris on aol. Thanks.
Thanks so much for reaching out, but at the moment I am only looking for the AWD versions. But thanks and I hope it goes to a good home!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • No rust

Thanks,
Jake
Are you willing to drive to Maine? Two elements there. Bowdoinham dealer

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • No rust

Thanks,
Jake
Nice black E with 85k in Maine. Orange E there too. Because of the scarcity of Es you may have to travel much further... or wait. 👍🏻

·
EOC Rank: BANNED! :)
478 Posts
I have an E for sale that just needs the catalytic convertor replaced. 90k miles, located in Sacramento CA. DM me for details. Post: FS: Cosmo (2006 TRP EXP AWD)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts