·
Registered
2010 black SC
37 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Been looking for a couple months now on Craigslist and FB, and feeling super discouraged (so many scams and fake ads)! I really want to purchase and own a Honda Element, but starting to feel it may not happen! Saw this club and thought I would join with the final hope of finding a decent Element!

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • Lower miles if possible (under 140,000)
  • No rust
  • Willing to travel up to 200 miles to purchase (from Los Angeles)
  • Clean title and title in sellers name (after tons of FB/Craigslist trial and error) :)
  • Reliable and in good mechanical shape
If you want to see your Element go to a good home or any leads at this point would be amazing! Really love the Elements and hope I don't have to settle for something else!e pricey

Thanks,
Jake
Jake
I have 2003 like new. 31000 miles. Unique so will be pricey. But in Missouri

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Been looking for a couple months now on Craigslist and FB, and feeling super discouraged (so many scams and fake ads)! I really want to purchase and own a Honda Element, but starting to feel it may not happen! Saw this club and thought I would join with the final hope of finding a decent Element!

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • No rust
  • Clean title and title in sellers name (after tons of FB/Craigslist trial and error) :)
If you want to see your Element go to a good home or any leads at this point would be amazing! Really love the Elements and hope I don't have to settle for something else!

Thanks,
Jake
I might be considering selling my Element. I purchased here on this forum about a year ago. 2011 EX, AWD, Ecamper, Apple car play stereo, leather heated seats, Gobi Ladder. Send me a message if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Jake
I have 2003 like new. 31000 miles. Unique so will be pricey. But in Missouri
Thanks, but that's a little too far for me! But I really appreciate you reaching out and I am sure you will find a good home!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • No rust
If you want to see your Element go to a good home or any leads at this point would be amazing! Really love the Elements and hope I don't have to settle for something else!
I have a 2004 element, awd for sale. It has more miles than you want, 198k. All the rubber for engine mounts and suspension replaced, new axles, steering, lots of maintenance. 6.5k
Thanks,
Jake
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a:
  • 2004 and up AWD
  • No rust

Thanks,
Jake
I have the 04 awd element. It is in Lake Forest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too have been looking and it’s been rough! If anyone see any good ones or selling their E in southern CA! Please post.
looking to AWD- auto or manual is fine

·
Registered
823 Posts
I too have been looking and it’s been rough! If anyone see any good ones or selling their E in southern CA! Please post.
looking to AWD- auto or manual is fine
Keep checking here in the Trading Post section of the forum, spring time is usually the busiest time of the year for vehicles to pop up on the used car market at least where I am

Trading Post

·
Registered
95 Posts
I can help you find one and have it shipped to you. Elements are rust free in Florida. I do vehicle inspections so I can tell you everything about it when I see it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts