Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a car accident and expect to hear that my E's frame is too bent to safely drive...I will know for sure by Thurs of this week. So that puts me in the market to get another E for my business ASAP.

Please post on this tread if you are currently looking to sell your E with spec details and a way to reach you OR PM me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I just have to say I love your name, atleast I am not the only techno listener in the E community.
Later

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the grand scheme of things... I'd have preferred that nothing had happened to my E. Am flexible to some overall but would prefer Orange, Blue, or Silver per the color since those are the business colors and 4x4/All Wheel Drive.

·
Registered
299 Posts
mines on the market... :)

fully loaded.. tm ex-p with TONS of extras :).. sorry to hear about your car...
-Greg

·
Registered
14 Posts
@Technogurl- I feel your pain! My E was most likely totaled as well this last week when some dumb **** crashed into at 3am! :-( I am too waiting to hear if it's totaled. Pretty sure it will be as the unibody did get twisted abit and the doors aren't lining up properly on the passenger side. It also sustained rear, driver side and front end damage. I guess that's what happens when someone slams into at 30mph with no brakes. I wish you luck in your new car hunting.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Technogurl- I feel your pain! My E was most likely totaled as well this last week when some dumb **** crashed into at 3am! :-( I am too waiting to hear if it's totaled. Pretty sure it will be as the unibody did get twisted abit and the doors aren't lining up properly on the passenger side. It also sustained rear, driver side and front end damage. I guess that's what happens when someone slams into at 30mph with no brakes. I wish you luck in your new car hunting.
Sorry to hear BecaBoo. Sounds like your accident was worse than mine. I had someone flying over a hill clip the front end of me in full daylight at about 70. About a half mile later they stopped... at least everyone was ok. But it took off the bumper and damaged the radiator, set off the airbags...nothing past radiator and mine is totaled. :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have a 2010 i thought about letting go of because i want to be able to move away and go to school full time making it so i cant afford the payments.

its a black 2010 honda element LX w/ 6000 miles only and oil change done at factory so far

17in wheels + tires. pinoneer stereo head unit w/ ipod controller built in. ( ipod attached to hidden wire in glove box)

U-Haul Hitch + Thule T2 bike rack.

full tint in cluding front windows

now to be dead honest i dont know how i would go about selling a car that i still owe money on so if you are interested and know more about this subject than i do let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry to hear BecaBoo. Sounds like your accident was worse than mine. I had someone flying over a hill clip the front end of me in full daylight at about 70. About a half mile later they stopped... at least everyone was ok. But it took off the bumper and damaged the radiator, set off the airbags...nothing past radiator and mine is totaled. :(
@Technogurl- Can you believe mine wasn't totaled?! 11k total in damages though. Unibody wasn't damaged and is straight still. Repairs started today. I have all faith that the body shop will do a wonderful job as one of my best friend's dad works there, but I am still contemplating possibly selling it and purchasing a new car.

I have no clue what would even be a fair price for it. 2008 EX 30K miles, DVD player. The title is still clear, but obviously the accident will show up on the history. What do you guys think? I don't know what to do anymore. I'm still pissed at the tweaker who hit me. Life is so not fair.

·
Registered
157 Posts
mine is on the market, check my previous post for the sale thread. just send me a reasonible offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts