Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I am a first time buyer, and am currently looking for a used Element 07-08, with no more than 35,000 miles for under 13,000, (I have some high hopes!!!). But I currently am driving a paint chipped, 87' Ford Taurus, with a white hood!!! I hate my car, it gets crappy gas mileage and its ugly, however the Element reflects my style!!!

I am just posting in hopes that maybe I will come across someone that is selling theirs, or knows someone that is selling theirs. Maybe someone can keep an eye out for me!!!

Jacob

·
Registered
10 Posts
if not acta, me

if acta isn't buying it...i might
looking for 06 to 08 with the same parameters, awd with a stick

trying to jump in the element pool

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi Jacob - I am also looking for a 2007-2008 E (kiwi). Have you been able to determine how to best figure the right price (in terms of realistic) and if so, how? I am struggling with this a bit. It seems easier to sort out for new cars than for used. There are bazillions of used E's out there, and the asking prices are all over the map. JJ

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Jacob

I have a loaded, and I mean loaded 2003 EX 4WD with 12,000 miles on it. It's like new with a lot of Honda options. It's the most beautiful Eternal Blue Pearl. It was a show car and was not driven. I just, this last year, put 11,000 miles on it and I think you can save some bucks. I live in a suburb of NY with beautiful roads.

·
Registered
64 Posts
13K is probably not going to buy an 07 or 08, when trade in on an 07 EX with the miles you wanted is between 14,000 and 15,000. The dealer will always mark the trade-in price (actual Cash Value) up by at least $3,000.00. I had to give $ 17,000.00 a few weeks back for my 07 EX AWD AT that they had just got in on trade. This was an employee price , my wife works for a Honda dealer, and they $15,000.00 in the Element with clean-up and recon work. They had it on the web site for $18,995.00. O7 was the first year for the 5speed automatic, standard side air bags and a few other changes. I wanted the 07 or 08 for this reason. You will probably have to get a clean 04 or 05 for the money you want to spend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts