Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the part number 39100-SCV-A21, but don't know the best place to get one... any recommendations? As the dealership wants $612.50

Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks all that reply.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the tuner is seperate, behind the right rear trim in the cargo area.
I would assume its still in there BUT stupid me, I actually put a Pioneer Avic Z2 in a while ago and the "Tweeter" installers probably ganked it. It may be there but just not sure. is there an easy way to see? Thanks for any info you can provide.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
way too much work for them to have snatched it out of there. would bet money its still there. plus it is no good for anything aftermarket, just for the element so it would have no value to them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
way too much work for them to have snatched it out of there. would bet money its still there. plus it is no good for anything aftermarket, just for the element so it would have no value to them.
good to know... so maybe I just need my OEM radio and I'm set? Thanks for the info Yoda

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
What happened to your original head unit, did Tweeter keep it? You might want to go back and ask for it, they might still have it. I've seen stereo shops keep a pile in an unused cabinet for YEARS....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
What happened to your original head unit, did Tweeter keep it? You might want to go back and ask for it, they might still have it. I've seen stereo shops keep a pile in an unused cabinet for YEARS....
HAHAHAHAHA good luck with that one since all the tweeters went bankrupt around a year ago, but it might still be under the bench. :D

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Is tweeters the same as circuit schitty?
tweeter was actually a sound advise company after they bought them out. they went under months before circuit. we used to work with them in their install bays for wiring info and tech support.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the part number 39100-SCV-A21, but don't know the best place to get one... any recommendations? As the dealership wants $612.50

Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks all that reply.
Hey Nova,

Here are the Pictures you requested.

Thanks, Alvin

·
Registered
24 Posts
factory radio.

I have one along with the factory trim that you can have for 400 shipped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts