Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a handful of parts to rebuild my wrecked E. It is a hobby of mine to buy between 3 to 5 wrecked cars a year and fix them up and sell them for profit. However, my current project is my very first E and once I am done with this one it will become my daily driver. Normally I fix wrecked cars that are easy to find parts for. I am having a little more difficult time finding affortable, Used, OEM, parts for my E. I am usually able to find parts on car-part.com, ebay, or craigslist. Anyway, I thought maybe someone here might have some extra parts I could use.

Here is what I need:

*Hood (prefer silver if possible)
*metal portion of the DR side fender (prefer silver if possible)
*metal portion of the PASS side fender (prefer silver if possible)
*Front bumper (textured)
*Both headlights
*MAP sensor (079800-5410 Honda part# 37830-PGK-A01)
*Throttle Body (TPS sensor is broke and I was told I had to replace the entire Throttle Body)
*Engine/Intake cover (mine is cracked)
*AC condensor

Let me know if you have anything I can use or where I might be able to find an E in a salvage yards somewhere.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
It would help if we had a location for you! What state are you in?

From the looks of the Photo, My guess is flat land states. LOL

Dom

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would help if we had a location for you! What state are you in?

From the looks of the Photo, My guess is flat land states. LOL

Dom

Sorry, I should have known better. I am in Ohio, but I might be willing to pay for shipping if the part and price are right. I found a silver hood in Florida and I tried to get them to ship it to me and they refused. They were not willing to take the time to pack it so it wouldn't get damaged.

·
Registered
478 Posts
i have the front mask in warm grey..but im located in so cali!

·
Registered
519 Posts
if you have the funds you could do the SC front end swap. Heck if I can come with the cash i'll sell you my bumper & headlights & do the swap myself.
If your E was smm & not ssm I would sell you my hood & get a carbonfiber hood.

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
I have a EX nose......TM color (no textured)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What color is my E? I know it's silver, but what is Honda's name for it? How much do you want for the nose?
I think I just answered my own question.

I guess I have a Shoreline Mist Metallic Element, color code YR-528M

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if you have the funds you could do the SC front end swap. Heck if I can come with the cash i'll sell you my bumper & headlights & do the swap myself.
If your E was smm & not ssm I would sell you my hood & get a carbonfiber hood.
How much different are the two SMM and SSM? What years did they use SMM?

·
Registered
519 Posts
SSM = satin silver metallic SMM = shoreline mist metallic I have SSM if that is your color then we might be able to work a deal. I am just going to get a CF hood & pay the difference if you get mine.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I looked up YR-528M & your right thats SMM so my hood is the right color. What are you looking to spend on a hood shipped? i'll take cpl pics & send them to you.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Try Honda Parts Connection here in GA. They get Elements every so often and are dirt cheap.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes SSM is one of the original E colors from 03.
The other day when I said my color was SMM color code YR-528M, I was getting that information from a website. It said SMM was the only Silver color they made in 2003. So, I assumed that was the color I had. I finally had a chance to look at my element this weekend to verify the color code. To my surprise, the color code was NH-623M (Satin Silver Metallic).

Can anyone tell me what years they made Elements in SSM?

NC-B17A - I am confused in one of your posts you said you had SSM and then in another post you said your hood was YR-528M. If you have a SSM hood and fenders, I am definately interested. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Bryan

1 - 20 of 32 Posts