Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I didn’t go looking, but to my vague recollection the ‘rear’ mat might be equipped in two ways. One is a mat that extends from the front seats all the way back to the rear gate with cut outs for the 2nd row seat inboard legs. I think that there are also ‘rear’ mats that extend only from the back of the 2nd row seats to the rear gate.
My own vehicle came with a second row mat (doesn’t extend to the rear gate). As I usually function with the 2nd row seats folded up this mat was awkward and relatively useless. Not at home now, don’t remember if I have a back of 2nd row seats to rear gate mat. If so I’ve put it up in storage..
hope that helps you to clarify what you are seeking.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a rear cargo tray and cargo cover that I don't really want to sell but I would for the right price since I've converted the back to a camper setup. Both purchased new in 2015 from HandA and in great condition.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a rear cargo tray and cargo cover that I don't really want to sell but I would for the right price since I've converted the back to a camper setup. Both purchased new in 2015 from HandA and in great condition.
What’s your right price?

I have a tray that I would be willing to part with
Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello- I would be interested in purchasing a rear mat/tray. Just bought an 07 with 108K and it needs mats- thanks! Jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts