Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The seats in the '05 are starting to show wear....:mad:

Would like the Honda covers but will entertain other ideas.... PM me please.

Thanks in advance all.

Matt

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks A.T., I had seen those and the price is right for sure, was hoping someone will have the Honda ones... If not than I will go the after market.

·
Registered
2 Posts
seat covers

Hello, we have a pair of the Honda oem seat covers ... bought them off craigslist about 3 months ago. Didn't fit our 2008. I think they will fit your 2005. Please check to be sure. They are used, good condition. We could take some detailed pics if you are interested. Includes headrest covers. Would take $75 shipping included. We sell some on ebay and have excellent feedback. Let me know what you think. Thanks! David

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, we have a pair of the Honda oem seat covers ... bought them off craigslist about 3 months ago. Didn't fit our 2008. I think they will fit your 2005. Please check to be sure. They are used, good condition. We could take some detailed pics if you are interested. Includes headrest covers. Would take $75 shipping included. We sell some on ebay and have excellent feedback. Let me know what you think. Thanks! David
M.M.M.

Are these the neoprene or the original FCX...?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Covers recieved from miatamilkman !!!! IN like new condition, Thanks again. Will post pics when I install them. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.