Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have skreenz for an Element for sale please PM me

·
Registered
536 Posts
skreenz

Could you help me understand what "screenz" are? I have never heard that term.

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?

Anyone...camping season is coming !

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any reason you don't just buy them from Skreenz? Looking to buy used to save money? I suspect those who have Skreenz like them enough to hold on to 'em.
After what they want to charge for shipping (UPS), plus import duties and taxes, ordering from Canada almost doubles the price. Buying used I can get them sent by USPS (usually cheaper than UPS) so no duties and taxes need to be paid provided that the declared value is less than $25.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I have a suggestion for ya but you need to double check with Tim Vance first. If you have them shipped to me I can give them to Tim at the national meet & he can then send onto you. Or you could join us at the meet ..hint...hint

Gaily

·
Registered
508 Posts
Crossborder friendships....

I have a suggestion for ya but you need to double check with Tim Vance first. If you have them shipped to me I can give them to Tim at the national meet & he can then send onto you. Or you could join us at the meet ..hint...hint

Gaily
That's a great idea!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when/where

Gaily
When and where is the meet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts