Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this WTB here a couple months ago, and was contacted by a guy who said sure, I have one! (His name is chrismcp12 ) Agreed to sell, strung me along for 2 months, then blew me off? Got greedy and sold elsewhere? I have no idea. Never heard from him again. So buyers beware, he just seems to be shopping for interest so he can sell elsewhere. In the meantime, I am still looking for one for trips with my pups! I just want them to have a little extra air in the back. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Have you tried searching for a non-Honda one that will plug into the rear socket? I've seen lots of 'dash' fans that I assume would do the same thing as the pet friendly OEM one. Probably wouldn't be too hard to clamp to one of the rear storage pockets toward the tailgate.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
To be frank, they never did a whole lot.....For the money I would get this instead....https://www.etsy.com/listing/603150517/12v-portable-air-conditioner-cooler-30

·
Registered
517 Posts
This looks pretty cool, I think I want one now. I have an A/C outlet back there but have never seen holes for this to mount. Anyone know how this clips in?

·
EOC Rank: Registered
196 Posts
This looks pretty cool, I think I want one now. I have an A/C outlet back there but have never seen holes for this to mount. Anyone know how this clips in?
You have to drill holes on the panel.
It attaches with bolts and rivnuts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts