Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try a mod I've had in mind, but, I need an additional antenna base (with wiring - see below).
If anyone (like ORANGEE :-( ) who has recently "lost" their beloved E and can grab this part, I would greatly appreciate it. Don't need the actual antenna element, but, if it's in good shape...... :roll::razz::razz:

LMK if you have one and PM with the details..... :)

THANKS!!

Sorry for the squashed photo, that's how it loaded. :-(

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
Orangee is an 03, those are not the same base as you shown above however, I have an 03 base laying around and no more use for. I don't know where your location, shipments might be impractical, you probably better of local wrecking yard, let me know.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
......you probably better of local wrecking yard, let me know.
Yea, right!! Try and FIND one in a wrecking yard up here :lol::lol::lol::lol: It's a rarity to even find a USED one for sale, glad I'm not looking for one right now..... :roll::razz:

I didn't realize the base was changed over the years (don't pay attention to antenna parts so much). Got a PM from Ursa Minor (Ecamper) who said they take them off all the time for the camper mod, has several, so I'm good there. If that falls through, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the offers!! Will post pix of the mod (and installation, of course) when she's finished. :shock::)

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Yea, right!! Try and FIND one in a wrecking yard up here :lol::lol::lol::lol: It's a rarity to even find a USED one for sale, glad I'm not looking for one right now..... :roll::razz:

I didn't realize the base was changed over the years (don't pay attention to antenna parts so much). Got a PM from Ursa Minor (Ecamper) who said they take them off all the time for the camper mod, has several, so I'm good there. If that falls through, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the offers!! Will post pix of the mod (and installation, of course) when she's finished. :shock::)
Make sure you get one for an 07 or 08. I think the 06 will work as well.
Someone here can confirm that. They changed because they added the
XM radio.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Make sure you get one for an 07 or 08. I think the 06 will work as well.
Someone here can confirm that. They changed because they added the
XM radio.
2005 started the XM Radio and current antenna base, as well as, the side air bags.

Chief

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts