Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for driver AND passenger side taillights.

from DX,LX,EX,SC.....doesn't really matter. i just need two matching.

even if you only have one, please post here i will more than likely buy it.

someone backed into my E and shattered my L side lense and my pass side was already cracked, so i might as well replace both!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would suggest Ebay I just checked and there are plenty of auctions for element tail lights.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are correct about Ebay, however I am really wanting to get ahold of some OEM Honda taillights, not the aftermarket DEPO ones that are in all the Ebay auctions.

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah I wasnt thinking they weren't oem, my bad. here is an auction that I found that may be oem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-05-06-HONDA-ELEMENT-RIGHT-TAIL-LIGHT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ016QQitemZ260320914871QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

your other bet I'm sure you know is Handa and a few others on the net that sell new stuff at a discount or try hap recycling but I have found that place to be sort of a rip off in the past.

Good luck!

thanks man, good lookin out.

i've been watching that auction, hopefully the bidding doesn't get too crazy.

i'll give HAP a try since i'd like to find some for less than the price of new.

it seems i could always find items like this for sale, that is, until i need them....lol.

·
Registered
590 Posts
details???
i work on german stuff, and they make some clear lenses and replacement parts that are 25% of the cost of oem but.... customers usually end up buying oem parts after the depo lights fill with water, the lenses fall off or they get disappointed when they look like crap.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I got a pair of fresh ones taken of my car when I first got it. Prob has 1000 miles or so on them. How much you want them for? They even ship in an OEM Honda box.

·
Registered
834 Posts
06' passenger side only for $50.00 , here's the number 909 460-4284 look for Arman, driver side was not good, give em' a call.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for lookin out!:cool:

i may already commited to a set from drpheta. if that falls thru, i'll try arman.

thanks again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts