Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend put together a rudimentary web page for me to showcase Gidget.

It's been useful to share with people Gidget visits in her therapy work as well as fun to share with family, new acquaintances and old friends.

It's a random slide show, recently updated. Click on the Washington Monument photo to access the slide show.

Thought the EOC section for dog peops was the perfect launch for the public debut. Many of these pics will be familiar to the EOC camping, teardrop and dog peops community:

www.thegidg.com

:)

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Gorgeous photos HC. The opening photo really sets tone of The Gidg's photogenic personality :D

I love the "blitzen" photo. Yes, I saw it before but it's so amazing. -g

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Giselle. At first I captioned that photo "Blitzer" but fortunately my friend corrected it. At least I guess she's right. I still haven't Googled Rudolph's compadres to see if that's accurate.

We're off now for bikejoring. Burn some calories before dinner.

:)

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
All 169 are worth it! And the captions and photo titles are funny. :)

-g

·
Registered
348 Posts
How blessed you both are to have each other!

Dogs are here to make our lives better - and visa versa.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos!

-Jamie-

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Man, I was not on line yesterday so I missed the thread. Spam, thanks for digging it out (Gidget's white coat has been discussed thoroughly, on some pictures you can actually see the zipper:shock::D).

I have to wait to get home to go through all 169 pictures. The first one is great and knowing G's pictures I am sure that the others will also be amazing. HC, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Man, I was not on line yesterday so I missed the thread. Spam, thanks for digging it out (Gidget's white coat has been discussed thoroughly, on some pictures you can actually see the zipper:shock::D).

:lol::lol::lol:

-g

·
Registered
214 Posts
I love my "Hunter" GSP (German Shorthaired Pointer) but man im falling in love with Gidget, I hope to get a Samoyed someday. :grin:

I paused every photo to look at the scenery.

-Great photos Hiker chick

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I have finally watched the slide show. The comments on the pictures are great. It is nice to have all her pictures in one place. She really is beautiful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts