Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally! The moment I’ve been waiting for! I just got them today! The tires are Toyo Proxes 4 size 265-30-22. The rims are TIS 13 painted black with a 40mm offset. My previous setup was the stock rims and tires and let me tell you the ride is soooo much better! The handling is ridiculously better and believe it or not I like the way it rides better than stock 18’’ rims/tires. Quieter and smoother with no rubbing whatsoever. I know some of you may think it should be lowered, but I have no plans on lowering it. Even if I did want to I wouldn’t be able to because of the floor drop. My ride is finally coming together! …..Oh by the way, as I was taking pics of my ride I noticed that both of my license plate lights were out. I think it might be a fuse, but I’m not sure. If it is where would it be?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Now lets see that Wheelchair with bigger rims !:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
You have one GOOD LOOKING SC!!!!

I got a question for ya, where did you get your grill??
What brand is it???

As for your question about the license plate lights, I doubt it is a fuse.
They use fuse #2 in the under the hood fuse box. Its by the battery.
The reason I doubt it is the fuse, is because that fuse is also used for
the tail lights, brake lights, parking lights, front turn signals, and front
side marker lights. So unless all those are not working as well, I'm
gonna go with bad bulbs.

Im sure someone else can confirm or deny my findings. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah they were originally chrome...they look WAY better in black.

Hey AztecRol, the grill is a black billet grill, I think it's a B-Cool grill. I don't remember the website I got it from but it shouldn't be too hard to find...I'll try to find a receipt or sumthing to let you know. Thanks for the input about the lights. That means I'm gona have to buy another set off line.

Bigger set of rims for my chair?....don't give me any ideas :D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
now, if you can just get your chair wheels to match the Element ................

It looks sweeeetttt

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
This is a slick ride. Gotta say, I haven't seen a wheel-chair accessible ride that looks this good. I did see a similar SC here locally, but definitely not as stylish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts