Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our American friends are getting XM for $77 a year , no contract

anyone here using their XM radio in their E and are there any deals to be had ? :smile:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
XM replys

Dear John,
Thank you for your feedback. In response to your request about dollar parity, the price difference between XM Canada Vs XM US can be explained as such:

XM Canada is competitively priced within the Canadian market place.

Pricing is at the sole discretion of XM Canada and is not a conversion of USD to CAD currency.

XM Canada is an independently owned company, therefore is not a branch of XM US.

If we can be of further assistance, please contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 1-877-GET XMSR (877-438-9677).
As always, visit our website at www.xmradio.ca for all the latest news and programming information about XM Canada.:-(

·
Registered
207 Posts
Dear John,
Thank you for your feedback. In response to your request about dollar parity, the price difference between XM Canada Vs XM US can be explained as such:

XM Canada is competitively priced within the Canadian market place.

Pricing is at the sole discretion of XM Canada and is not a conversion of USD to CAD currency.

XM Canada is an independently owned company, therefore is not a branch of XM US.

If we can be of further assistance, please contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 1-877-GET XMSR (877-438-9677).
As always, visit our website at www.xmradio.ca for all the latest news and programming information about XM Canada.:-(
That's just bull.... XM is broadcasting the same programming for the entire North America using same satellites. Their costs are the same if not cheaper for Canada.
I currently have the three month free trial, but mostly use my MP3 player, with sat radio, I find myself constantly changing stations to find a better song. I like my own selections on my mp3, this way I never fiddle around with the stereo while driving, which makes driving much safer and enjoyable for me. So at this point, I'm not even sure if I want to subscribe to XM after my free trial ends, unless they drop the price to $50 per year.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
thats why i never registered my XM with Canada.... its still under a CA address.....

if u have a friend in the US, use your name, friend's address/telephone number and said your car has been sold south.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine is a US E , so I plan to let my Parents do the subscription as they live in Florida 6 months and have the address / US credit card etc ... your parents should be good for something other than annoying you about their aches and pains ... LOL

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XM.com has many packages starting at $9.99 / month

is a phone call required to their customer service to activate at the $77 per annum ? :confused:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I could , my threat of not subscribing is less effective than not renewing or canceling .. but I think you are right , and a phone call is next on the XM adventure... ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts