Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if any one has these on there E and if so how are they.

i think the blue almost matches the color of my e perfectly. opinions welcome

thanks, Garrett

ps. if anyone can photo shot this on there that would be cool.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Do it!!! You can search for it but the was an E on here that had the red lip ones on his red E, looked good, the blue would be sick due to the darker color compared to the red, I seen the same type of setup on a blue c6 vette, it was wicked!!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
No photochopping skills and don't have Photochop, but I think that would look cool! I say go for it.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Do it!!! You can search for it but the was an E on here that had the red lip ones on his red E, looked good, the blue would be sick due to the darker color compared to the red, I seen the same type of setup on a blue c6 vette, it was wicked!!!
I think you are referring to ieatflux's red E w/ red-lip rims.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i feel like it would be really cool and would go great with my E. I wont be able to get them till like the middle or end of summer but they are on my wish list.

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Honestly, if we plan on keep posting those photos, for the love of GOD can someone post a link to other photos of the same car? Seriously, where did the photo originate from?

:lol:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60060

^^I posted that link in another thread you posted in,but I guess you missed it.:? Those were the only pictures that were posted of those wheels on that E' and that link seems to be where the pictures had originated from.:)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What size would me the best:
18x7.5
18x8.5
18x9.5

and what would be the best tires to get as well. I want something that will the wheel well really well. i like the bfg g force and nitto Terra grappler. but other tires choices welcome.

thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
what offsets u wana get? i am also in he market for xxr but 522 18x9.5 +25 rears and 18x8.5 +30 in fronts.. my only concern is will it hit the body.. hopefully someone out there can help us!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what offsets u wana get? i am also in he market for xxr but 522 18x9.5 +25 rears and 18x8.5 +30 in fronts.. my only concern is will it hit the body.. hopefully someone out there can help us!
i am thinking 18x8.5 with a offset of 35 and some nitto terra grappler 255/55/18.

saw those tires on another e on the site and they looked good and he said they only rubbed a little bit so i would most likely get my fenders cut.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bro go gangster and get 9.5.. it would be a lot better!!
well I was thinking staggering it getting 18x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the back both 35 offset. but the issue is tires. I want the Nitto Terra Grapplers but
but I don't know if they are going to fit on both with minamal rubbing. but I do like BFG G-Force tires. but I like the ruggedness of the AT's.

any body have tire suggestions?

·
Registered
23 Posts
staggered

I wouldnt go staggered esp since it's not rwd, there's no need. you'll just screw yourself out of being able to rotate tires and getting more life.

get the xxrs already, i am debating on the red lip ones on my black element. i'm waiting to see more pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts