Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this board while researching Es. It was like hitting the lottery! Just about every question and concern I had about the E was answered (sometime repeatedly) on this board.

I was impressed that, unlike most of the Interweb, the discussions were polite and courteous (for the most part - the bar is really low). I noticed these people actually used their Es for fun, like going camping and fishing, putting the "U" in "SUV".

Last night I purchased a 'certified' 2008 LX FWD. It had 50K miles, but I'm counting on Honda's history and advice from fellow EOC member for it to last to at least 150K, target 200K.

I plan to take pictures of it tomorrow and post one of them here. It's not like you all don't what they look like. :)

- Dave V.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats!

Congratulations on your new Element purchase! It should last you many good years. The E's are a lot of bang for the buck and have been refined over many years.

I agree that this forum is quite kewl. I've found a lot of my questions already answered here too.

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome to the best keept secret in the world!!!! but you will need to bring some brownies to gain addmitance:shock: or just let your mind go wild, like most of us.as for the certified warranty hope you never need to use it, it'ss mostly a scam.but dont worry this site will tell you Everything you need to find out about your E. so have fun and dont forget the cookies & diet soda next time.8)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Glad you found us Dave!

It's nice to see, that the information data base, that is this site was helpful! I think you will find that the Element will serve you well.

What part of the country are you from?

Dom

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Congrats! I can't wait for the pics!!!:roll:
I know - it's tommorrow already and still no pic........

Welcome to the Group - enjoy the fun

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't get over just how blue and boxy it is! When does the toaster-driving feeling wear off? Or does it? :)

I may post a pic of it with my bikes loaded inside this weekend.

- Dave V.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome...!!!

Hey there Dave (and JB1)...

Welcome and may she bring you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats...

As for JB1... You know the drill... Do what Dave did and get your pics of your -E- up so that we can see what she looks like BEFORE all the mod'ding gets a'going on... Know what I mean, jelly bean...?

LBD

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got mine from with a "certified" warranty, so I won't go too crazy with mods for a while. I do plan to put on a roof rack to haul my kayak. Lots of good ideas on this forum.

Starting small - just ordered shelf liners. Is this the start of a slippery slope? :)

- Dave V.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wu-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa...!

I got mine from with a "certified" warranty, so I won't go too crazy with mods for a while. I do plan to put on a roof rack to haul my kayak. Lots of good ideas on this forum.

Starting small - just ordered shelf liners. Is this the start of a slippery slope? :)

- Dave V.
Yessir...!

Welcome to "Mod Madness" of the EOC...!!! Make sure you take advantage of all our site sponsors... They're all good guys (& gals)...! You'll realize soon enough what craziness can happen here and THEN you'll ask yourself... "Is ONE Element enough...?"

Wu-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa...!

Oooooooo... Wait, now you've got to choose an avatar...!!! *applause* , *applause*...(a la schoolgirl...!) LOL!!!

LBD

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice ride! Welcome to the forum and glad you found us:)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I can't get over just how blue and boxy it is! When does the toaster-driving feeling wear off? Or does it?
- Dave V.
It doesn't "wear off". You grow into it... and then it begins to feel like an old sock you cannot do without.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complementary Kool-Aid (tm) until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream. :grin:

BTW I'm on my 2nd E and it still hasn't worn off... :roll:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts