Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I'm finally going to be able to drive an Element! I'm going to the dealership for a Test Drive. I can't wait! I've been wanting an Element for a long time now.. Hopefully it drives as well as everyone here says it does.

If I'm like this over a test drive, I'll probably freak out once I buy my own. :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Have fun on your test drive! Trust me you will not want to give the keys back to the salesman!

It was a good thing that my husband was there to control me, otherwise I would have signed on the dotted line and taken off! Then we shopped around for 3 weeks, and went back and bought from that dealer!

Take a nice long test drive, and trust us all.....do some donuts in a parking lot, that way you can truly appreciate the turning radius!

On a side note, what part of Chicago?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmm... donuts..

Maybe ill "accidentally" bring my case full of CD's.. y'know, to test out the Stereo and everything. :D

By the way, I'm from the Northside.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Sweet....I used to live in Lakeview and my husband in Lincoln Park....I was about three blocks away from Wrigley and he was a block from the Lincoln Park Zoo....gotta love the northside! We just moved to St. Louis a year ago.

My brother is up in the North Burbs, as well as my mom.

·
Registered
66 Posts
anyone seen some cork? just kidding, enjoy your test drive. it was all over once my wife and went on our test drive.

we probably went on about 5 test drives at different dealerships....because we couldn't find the color we wanted. so, everytime we'd go to a dealer, we'd act like we'd never seen the element. (it was fun hearing them explain the different features every time, some knew more than others....but it reinforced our decision every time we drove the e)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for moving this. :D

The test drive was great. So fun. I really like the big windshield and all the room! The dealer was really cool too.

And of course, I tested out the stereo. :wink:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still another month at least! I still need to raise some more cash. :( It'll all be worth it though. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts