Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months (and months) of waiting and working, I finally bought a brand new Sunset Orange Pearl Honda Element! I'm picking it up tomorrow morning from the dealership. We got it for $20,150! I'm happy. :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congrats!! Enjoy your new E! SOP's are so much fun, but don't hope to go anywhere discretely.

I've had mine for 10 weeks, and I'm still having a blast. I can't believe how much fun this car is!

Check out H & A for accessories. Your fun has just begun!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Good luck with your new baby Element!

Mine justs keeps getting better and better as it breaks in. I can feel more power now (3500 miles).

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yeah! You Got an E!!!!

Congrats and Happy Motoring!

I am sure your E will be happy in it's new element with you! Make sure you post pics soon!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got it this morning. :D So far it's been great!

The first place I drove was to the mall. As I parked my car and walked away, a young lady walked by and started looking at it. :p

Tonight my friends and I are gonna ride it to the movie theater to see Bad Boys II. 8) The sound system is wonderful too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update:

The movie was alright. I had more a problem with the stupid crowd.. Anyway..

I got lots of stares wherever I went. It's fun. :wink:

I showed it to 5 of my friends who went with, and they all thought it was great. They wanted me to ride them around the block in it. :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Today I got more stares. 8)

When I went to the mall, I parked away from all the other cars. But later when I got out, I saw a car parked directly opposite of me. It was a Silver Element. :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on your new E. I got mine (Galapagos Green) a couple days ago.

Had one bad experience with mine today, unfortunately. When I went to lunch today, someone thought it would be funny to put a heavy plastic cup behind one of my tires. (the big clear heavy plastic cup that some restaurants, particularly pizza shops, use). I heard a LOUD noise when I backed out of my space, and investigation showed what it was. Thankfully, there was no damage to the tire, else I'd have had to get the restaurant to ID whoever left before me (the cup was the same type I had my drink served in while I ate).

It's incredible the things that people will do to a new vehicle because they are jealous that they can't afford it. Too bad they dont realize that not every one is as nice as I am. one of these days the punk that tried to vandalize my car will do that to a gang member and wind up being fed to an alligator in Osceola county.... some people are really really stupid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts