1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... it's basically a rip of what the Model-X was:

here's the current E:

and my photoshop version of what I hope I'll be able to do:

since I probably won't be able to get lighter panels, here's a white painted version:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't care for the white panel treatment (not my personal taste), but the blue with lighter gray panels looks very sharp.

If you would consider painting the panels anyway, why not paint them that lighter gray? The color scheme looks really good together. What does the blue look like with the 'normal' panels?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote:1ec40849f4="carman63"]I don't care for the white panel treatment (not my personal taste), but the blue with lighter gray panels looks very sharp.

If you would consider painting the panels anyway, why not paint them that lighter gray? The color scheme looks really good together. What does the blue look like with the 'normal' panels?[/quote:1ec40849f4]

as per your request:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I like the white treatment too. Now if Honda would put a few of the these custom jobs on the street (with even wilder colors than these) they might still capture some of the evasive youth crowd!

Actually, if they offered free (or low price) color and/or pattern treatment of the composites with every Element they sell, I bet it would go over big with kids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts