Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I just purchased my first car, which obviously is an Element. I have been looking at elements for maybe 4 years now. I absolutely love my 2009 EX AT Trans. Citrus Fire Element, and so does my Siberian Husky :D

I came over here just to learn about the car and see how people where modifying their Elements to get some ideas as to what to do myself ;-)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I am not sure what part of California you are in, but if you are in Southern California, a bunch of us are getting together on May 9th. Please go to the forum homepage, scroll down to California Owners and click on So Cal. We have a large group and are always eating or going out to shows or hanging out to mod the cars. The 9th is a mod meet/party. You can come and see what we have done and what you can do and we might even be able to help you out with some mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure what part of California you are in, but if you are in Southern California, a bunch of us are getting together on May 9th. Please go to the forum homepage, scroll down to California Owners and click on So Cal. We have a large group and are always eating or going out to shows or hanging out to mod the cars. The 9th is a mod meet/party. You can come and see what we have done and what you can do and we might even be able to help you out with some mods.
I am in South Bay Cali, and I had plans, (and then some) on May 9th, it being the day after my birthday :D.

But that sounds pretty sweet, as long as the drive isn't too long, *shudders at the thought of driving highway 5 again*:confused:

Sounds like a blast though, ill make sure to attend when I can ;D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I am in South Bay Cali, and I had plans, (and then some) on May 9th, it being the day after my birthday :D.

But that sounds pretty sweet, as long as the drive isn't too long, *shudders at the thought of driving highway 5 again*:confused:

Sounds like a blast though, ill make sure to attend when I can ;D
You can check out the thread here: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55288
Basically you can see a ton of mods that have already been done and see what we're all going to do. There are some deals on tint and stereo installs if you are interested.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts