Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum but not new to owning Elements. This is my second one (07 SC RBM) as the first i had was an 04 SOP EX. I have been doing car audio and security professionally for over a decade and have run a few shops along the way. I was also an instructor at the Installer Institute in Holly Hill FL for a while and now i run our content and vehicle support department at ProTeam Services, a subsidiary of InstallerNet. I am glad to contribute any knowledge i have in fabrication and installation/audio/security/electrical area to help when i can. Look forward to interacting with everyone on here. Thanks for this awesome forum.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Now stop talking and show us some pictures of your awesome RBM!!! :D

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your ride! :)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
HEY
Welcome

Looks like you have really taken to posting, but how about some more pic's of the Rootbeeeeeeeeer

·
Registered
155 Posts
looking good. i've seen you posting in various threads....

i was looking at RBM SC's before I found my silver one.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i got lucky and the one they got in used at my local dealer was RBM. That was the original color that caught my eye when the SC's first came out. I have a buddy that has a silver one with a wrap on it running around here and it is sweet.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be ready shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until all memories of your pre-Element life are but a foggy dream :D

I'm gonna hit ya up with some questions in a PM since you offered! :rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i cant wait for my RBM straight jacket to get here. I will wear it proudly out. does it have the EOC logo embroidered on the back? :) replied to your PM.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It can be embroidered in several styles, do you want 80's kung fu dragon style, 90's gangsta style, or 00's emo style? :lol:
I will take the kung fu dragon as i am a ninja in my spare time. :D

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome Yoda...look forward to your input!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts