Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I drove or drive another type of motorbike

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious if anyone else had or has Honda motorbikes. After all, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda.".

I had a CB360T, a CM400A and a CX500C over about six years.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Had a 78 honda hawk 400, paid 150.00 to my ex father in law. sold a dialed mountian bike for to by it then sold the honda a few years later for 550.00 and bought a mountain bike. What goes around comes around.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Ummmmmm Iskie....there is no vote spot for "Scared to death of motorcyles, but would love to meet a guy that has a killer bike and a killer body just begging to be held on to really tight"

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I could tell you stories about how many guys tried to pick me up when I had my bikes. :) Must have been something with my good looks and leather chaps, boot, gloves and jacket. :lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:8fbaca8dfe="StLouisPenguin"]chaps, boots, and gloves......what no crop????? Now what fun was that?!?! :twisted:[/quote:8fbaca8dfe]

Oh my. Our little Diane has a wild side. :p

And again I mourn that Iskie bats for the other team. :wink:

I had a Honda scooter I rode to law school. It was great fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
89 Honda Hawk GT 650 - twin spar, v-twin, single sided swing arm thing of beauty.

Got rid of it 5 years ago and I still have to fight the urge to wave to motorcyclists (hogs included).

Guess that 'urge' transferred fellow 'E' owners... :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep, I've been on Hondas for years.
Parked in the garage next to my E is my V - as in Valkyrie.
Color of my E: SOP
Color of my V: Orange Pearl and Black
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts