Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
It took me forever to get mine to work, but this is what I finally did. You need to host your picture that you want to use on a host site like, http://www.picturetrail.com/ or http://www.digitalpose.com/.
Then you need to use the third option on the list to use your avatar. Go to where you have hosted your avatar. Left click on the photo, then bring up "properties". Highlight the address of your avatar under properties, now push "Ctrl" + C. Cancel that and go back to profile page. Place your cursor in the the 3rd option and push "Ctrl" + V. The address for your avatar should come up and be linked to the site now. If this is really too confusing, contact TMac. He should be able to help you out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohhhhhh.Im in the deep end of the pool now aren't I? You guys are great for that information.Dont hold your breath waiting for my "aviator"(baha) I clearly need an intervention. I copied the directions verbatium incase I can get some kids to do it for me(my 10 year old nephew is the whiz if he doesnt get arrested first)
No butter and syrup here, have to settle for plain Frenchtoast.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You rock in the generousity catagory.No picture in mind at this time, dont even know where to look. I pick up my E from the dealer in 1/2 an hour. Was warned it arrived with a pin stripe ??????, keep your finger's crossed that I can live with it.Thank you again for your directions. i will find you if I comit to adding the elusive "avatar" sincerely frenchtoast

·
Registered
273 Posts
>>>>>No picture in mind at this time, dont even know where to look.<<<<

google.com,,, there you will find even the answer to,"what is the meaning of life."... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Holy bandwidth, Batman, I mean, C-man. We'll be sucking bigtime Megs if that picture remains your avatar. Would you be so kind as to resize it please?

As for our Frenchtoast friend, you can load a picture you like from your computer. It doesn't necessarily have to be posted to a website already.

The "BROWSE" feature will pull up a directory of your computer and you simply select the right picture.

Also, I believe the dimension guidelines are 75x75. Photoshop or Microsoft Photo Editor or another commonly available program will let you resize it quite easily.

If you have any questions or problems about this, I will be glad to help. Just email me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts